I recently appeared the the 100x Entrepreneur podcast. It is a well-known one in the Indian startup world.
As you can see in the tweet, I spoke about a bunch of topics including
- Getting into VC by building a personal bramd
- It is not the tools, but the process around them that matters. This was said in reference to notetaking apps but it is true for many many areas:-)
- On investment sourcing and investment theses: while you should have a thesis, you should also not get bogged down or fixated on it. The map is not the territory.
- About my mantra of ‘strong views, weakly held’ and why I think it is an advantage to have in our industry.
- Why at the early stage, you shouldn’t overthink moats. Instead overthink solving consumer frictions. Moats can be many things. Your brand is a great moat. Speed is a moat. No moats or paranoia is a moat too!
There is lots more. Hope you give it a hear, or read (the transcript is available).
If you don’t have the time, here is what a young fan posted. It serves as a TLDR.